Wednesday 2 December 2009

Making Friends, Desigh Team Card

Thank goodness for scheduled posts. Yesterday's post was the last one I scheduled at the weekend, and boy with hindsight am I glad. I have been in bed since Sunday with a very nasty stomach flu. Not going to go into all the gruesome details. But am just doing this and then heading back to bed. I have had very little to eat for teh last 4 days so my typing my be a little off.
This is another Design Team Creation, Its available from Funky Kits along with all the others.
I think I'm having a pink moment. The papers are from MME, Ribbon is from my stash, snowflake punched using Martha Stewarts Punches. some rainbow drops in the centres, sentiment from Stampin' Up and the Charm is from Bunny Zoe's.


Got to go feel awful. Take Care Hugs Sarah B X

4 comments:

  1. Oh poor you, that bug sounds horrible. It's a lovely card - I love pink on Christmas cards. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah sorry you have been so poorly, hope you get better very soon. Fab card by the way! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sarah. Poor you, feeling poorly. Hope you're back on your feet really soon!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarah, Soooooo Sorry!!! you're feeling so ill, hope you get better very soon!!!
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX