Wednesday 1 June 2011

A Surprise.....

Good Morning all, hope you are all well, and thanks for popping by. I have decided to have the morning off from reports!!!

I am sharing a card I made, just for the hell of it!!


I love this image from The Greeting Farm, as it reminds me of a very dear friend who I have know since University. Gabby is a true inspiration. 2years ago she decided to loose weight, she considered a Gastric Band but was too over weight to risk the operation, so went to Weight Watchers instead, Dare I say she was about 25st, and a size 28ish.



She is now a size 18 and weighs nearly half her original size She is amazing!!!!!


The sentiment is from Stampin' Ups recent Sale-a-bration, so no longer available.


The papers are My Minds Eye - Stella Collection Pads.


The twine wrapped around the bottom is from The Ribbon Girl - fabulous stuff!


So why the title?



Whats the Surprise?



When you open the card there is a fab pop up!!!!


This is a recent buy from Sizzix!!


The flowers and swirls are attached to one side of the pop up - not the best of piccies


And this sentiment from Lili of the Valley is attached to the other pop up.
I will have to create another card to show this better - what an excuse to craft!!!


Hope you like,


Thanks for popping by


Take care


Hugs Sarah B X


(I apologise for the state of this post Blogger is being a git!!!!!!!)

4 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable!!! Love, love, looove your colouring! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Sarah. Beautiful card. Love the sweet image and colours and the inside is gorgeous. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise, dear Sarah! I like this card, the inside as well as the outside! Really gorgeous. And your friend surely deserves it, wow, amazing! What willpower that lady must have!
    Huggies, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY THERE, JUST POPPED OVER TO CHECK OUT THE CARD YOU MADE JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT, LOL! THAT COMMENT PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE!
    YOU DID A FABULOUS JOB ON THAT CARD AND CUDOS TO YOUR FRIEND ON THE WEIGHT LOSE.
    I ALWAYS WONDERED IF WW'S WORKED ON REAL PEOPLE, LOL.
    TONS OF HUGS, DANGINA

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX