Tuesday 2 August 2011

rule britannia...

Good Morning everyone, hope you are enjoying the summer holidays!!!!


A quick post from me today as I have so much to do what with taxiing children and physio appointments, things are a little busy before I go away on Saturday!!!!


The card I am sharing today is another Anyone for Anya Challenge which seemed to get lost in Cyber land!!


It was for a challenge named Patriotic.


I made it into an 8" by 8" card.......


Cute The Greeting Farm Images!!

A Tim Holtz Alphabet die
And a finished card.
Hope you like.
Take care and have a lovely day.
Hugs Sarah B X

4 comments:

  1. wonderful card Sarah
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. Beautiful card, great colours and sweet images. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card,I love the images and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah this is stunning! a fantastico card. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX