Thursday 5 May 2011

A Sugar Bowl Challenge........

Hi All, Its been a while since I created for The Sugar Bowl, what with work and all, But I'm back with a creation.


Erika's Sketch for Challenge 59 is fab, so simple, I love it.


And the theme if you chose to use it is Distressed or Vintage.


So here is my inspiration.


Isn't she just a dreamy image, She is one of the New Mangas from Sugar Nellie (well I say new, she was when I cretaed the card) She is available from Funky Kits

I hope you like. Pop over to the Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog - see the side bar and have a go there is a fab prize up for grabs - A goodie bag containing stamps charms and embellishments.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing your rcreations.

Take care

Hugs Sarah B X

6 comments:

  1. I've used the same stamp for this challenge! your card is really stunning!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card Sarah. Love the image and your colouring is perfect for those papers.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah. Love this cute image but haven't inked her yet. Your colours are beautiful and great layout. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah...what a sweet little image...and so beautifully colored! I love your DPs too...great interpretation of Erika's design!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hel-looo!!
    Owl you doing?!! OK no more cheesy nocturnal bird based puns! It was lovely to meet you at the SU demo today! I hope you made it to Hobbycraft in time & I look forward to seeing what you do with those embossing folders. I must admit to not having visited for a while, but a good mooch around has confirmed what a talented crafter I already knew you are. I'm off now to add you to my sidebar. TTFN!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby card sweetie. I lurvs her too

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX