Saturday 20 November 2010

Simply Sassy: My Friend Kitty


If I haven't said it before I love the new Simply Sassy Range from Sugar Nellie, only available at Funky Kits. As a DT Member I'm lucky enough to have a sneaky peak at the new releases and they are fabulous!!!!!! Can't wait for them to be released so I can show them off!!


Here I have Used My Friend Kitty and Created a colourful card.


Here is an dimensional shot before you get to see the finished Project.


I used a Martha Stewart Punch along with some lovely Stampin' Up Ribbons.


The Papers are Peacock Lane from Bo Bunny, purchased from the lovely Tracey over at Dies to Die For

Hope you like.


I'll be back tomorrow with My Kenny K and Anyone for Anya projects.


Take care.


Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Yummy coloured papers Sarah. Loving these new stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card...love the colours and that image is beautiful..I got some sugar Nellie's today so may have one over the next few days.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card! can't wait to get mine!!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX