Monday 20 July 2009

A Final End of Year Teacher's Present.

This is the last teacher's present I have had to make. This time for my son's Y2 Teacher. SHe also taught my daughter, and she is a fantastic teacher.

This was made using one of Lauren Meader's new templates, If you purchase don't be put off its much easier than it looks!! LOL!!


I used a stamp that I bought from Dies to Dies for. It is Wendy from a stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I think it is really suited to a teacher.


The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations, its a brilliant set from Stampin' Up.
The flowers are Prima, brads are also Stampin' Up. The papers were from my stash.
Last day at school day, can't wait!!!!!
Will be back tomorrow with the reveal of the surprises for the children.
Take care,
Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. Yay what would we do without Lauren's templates and of course an insane amount of creativity! Gorgeous little bag - I love it and I bet the teacher will to.

    Have a good week, it's the last day tomorrow for my little one - hoorah! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is just so beautiful her teacher is just so lucky :)
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, gorgeous bag, fab stamp too. I'm sure the teacher will love it. Am going to check out Lauren's templates. Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love it MRs B!!!! Have a fabulous time off work, you deserve it!!! And make us some more lovely templates!!! JUles x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Sarah...enjoy your summer hols, I finish tomorrow.....yay!!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX