Sunday, 31 January 2010
Saturday, 30 January 2010
But!!!!!!! When I opened a little package this week I was thrilled and have inked up and been colouring all night.
I was even up at 5.00am making a special Project for a Special Lady's Birthday today. I'm dropping it off soon so can post it now to show you all.
This sentiment, from Elzybells (New Valentine Range of Clear Stamps) was very apt for my friend, too!
I punched out lots of Retro Flowers and layered them up with some punched out leaves and with this one above I attached some ribbon and brads.
Have a lovely Saturday, Hugs Sarah B X
Saturday, 23 January 2010
The sentiment I used was from the Stampin' Up Set Pocket Silhouettes.
The flower was punched out twice using the Stampin' Up Five Petal Flower Punch and layered together, finished off with a button and some ribbon. The sentiment is also Stampin' Up and is available for a limited time if you spend £45 before the end of February.
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Tuesday, 19 January 2010
I have been thinking about buying this stamp set from Stampin' Up for ages and finally did it.
I love it the flower is gorgeous, and so sophisticated. I even created a mini book to go inside. A fab gift for an engagement, anniversary or wedding. There are lots of options. Watch this space for more ideas.
The mini book was created using my Bind It All, lots of ribbon and Stampin' Up Goodies.
Monday, 18 January 2010
The paper are from my extensive stash, and are Making Memories. I love Pink and Green together.
Here are a few new goodies I treated my self to. The Scallop Square Punch from Stampin' Up along with a sentiment from a Sale-a-bration set (available when you spend £45 or more), The Charm is from Bunny Zoe's and the ribbon is a retired set from Stampin' Up.
Here is another card with a bigger image. She is so adorable. I had a break from my Promarkers and used my Copics instead.
Sunday, 17 January 2010
4. Cut the paper, from the fold to the next fold line.
5. You should have this then,
6. Lay the piece of paper out flat then gently push the sides in and this should happen. The centre should resemble a duck's mouth.
26. I began to tie a knot in some thread, but before completing the knot I put it around the back of the brad, and finished the knot.
28. Attach the fastener without the thread but wrap one end of the thread around it the flatten out the back, sounds odd I know but it will make sense soon.